- Know who’s at the door. Nest Hello can send an alert when someone’s at the door. Phone alerts include a picture, so your customers can quickly see what’s happening.1
- HD Talk and listen. Using the Nest app, hear visitors loud and clear and have a conversation. Or use quick responses; choose from a list of pre-recorded responses in the app that will be spoken by Nest Hello to give visitors a quick answer.
- HD video, day or night. Using HDR and Night Vision, Nest Hello delivers bright, crisp images, day or night. See the big picture, including visitors head to toe or parcels on the ground.
- 24/7 streaming. Check the live stream at any time and view a 3-hour snapshot history.
- Visitor announcements with Google Home. Nest Hello can let customers know that there’s someone at the door on their Google Home devices.
- Quiet time. Customers can turn off the chime from the Nest app, while still receiving notifications on their phone. So they won’t wake up the baby or set off the dogs.