Watchman Sonic Tank Contents Gauge, Easily retrofitted to existing tanks and is suitable for all types of oil/diesel tanks under 3m high.
The watchman sonic tank contents gauge is an electronic sonic gauge which operates via a transmitter that sits on the tank and a receiver which plugs into a ‘mains’ socket. The transmitter on the tank reads the contents level inside the tank and sends a signal to the receiver which displays on the screen how much contents is left in the oil tank. As a result, the main advantage of these gauges is that it provides easier visibility to the contents level inside your tank (it saves you having to go outside to the tank itself, you can now view the level from the comfort of the indoors).
VIEW A VIDEO INSTALLATION GUIDE HERE
- Easily retrofitted to existing tanks and is suitable for all types of oil/diesel tanks under 3m high.
- Quick and easy to install
- up to 200-meter transmitter to receiver range
- Measures tanks up to 3 meters in height
- The option of an audible setting to send out a buzzing tone when oil levels run low
- 12-month warranty
- Supplied with installation instructions