Watchman Sonic Tank Contents Gauge, Easily retrofitted to existing tanks and is suitable for all types of oil/diesel tanks under 3m high.
The watchman alarm tank contents gauge (alarm version) is an electronic sonic gauge which operates via a transmitter that sits on the tank and a receiver which plugs in to a ‘mains’ socket. The transmitter on the tank reads the contents level inside the tank and sends a signal to the receiver which displays on the screen how much contents is left in the oil tank. As a result, the main advantage of these gauges is that it provides easier visibility to the contents level inside your tank (it saves you having to go outside to the tank itself, you can now view the level from the comfort of the indoors). The watchman alarm is different from the standard watchman sonic, as the transmitter will emit an audible alarm in the even of the oil level decreasing at an unusual pace. Thus, it gives you more protection from oil theft.
VIEW A VIDEO INSTALLATION GUIDE HERE
- Audible alarm emitted (if the oil level drops at a rate of more than 1.5cm/minute)
- Easily retrofitted to existing tanks and is suitable for all types of oil/diesel tanks under 3m high.
- Quick and easy to install
- up to 200-meter transmitter to receiver range
- Measures tanks up to 3 meters in height
- The option of an audible setting to send out a buzzing tone when oil levels run low
- 12-month warranty
- Supplied with installation instructions