Apollo Standard Ultrasonic Gauge Connection Outlet Kit
- Tank mounted ultrasonic transmitter unit, compatible with the standard 20mm port fitted to modern plastic oil storage tanks.
- Optional multi adaptor ensures compatibility with most steel tanks and larger holes.
- Plug in receiver unit with integral antenna
- Premium quality LCD display, readable from a wide range of angles under varying light conditions
- One size fits all. The Apollo Ultrasonic is suitable for almost any tank up to 3 metres tall, irrespective of manufacturer, capacity or material of construction.
- Quick and easy to fit, with no specialist tools or wiring required
- Easy to use, thanks to an intuitive, easy to read LCD display
- On-screen, low level warning alert with audible alarm, reduces the risk of running out of oil
- Contactless technology and the absence of a direct connection to the oil supply line eliminates the risk of spills and leaks.
- Adds value to oil storage tanks and fuel storage installations.
- Positioned above the maximum liquid level inside the tank, the Apollo Ultrasonic can assist in ensuring compliance with secondary containment requirements.
- Up to 200 metres line of sight range via secure, wireless, FM data transmissions.
Applications Ideal for monitoring heating oil and diesel – but suitable too for a wide range of liquids including admixtures, agricultural fuel oil, anti-freeze, biodiesel, bio heating oil, fuel oil, detergents, lubricants, waste oil and water.
The Apollo Standard/Apollo Ultrasonic Electronic Oil Tank Contents Gauge will allow you to measure the level of fuel in your tank from the warmth, comfort and convenience of your home.
This kit is not suitable for underground tanks. Fits into a 20mm hole/port on tank.